A mixture of 2/3 triticale and 1/3 annual ryegrass. Designed for one or two spring cuts of haylage. This mixture will have excellent NDFd when harvested prior to boot stage. Even more tonnage than triticale by itself. Works great to thicken old alfalfa fields in the fall for one huge cutting the following spring. The triticale will add some bulk to the forage for easier silo unloading. Plant in mid-fall. Recommended seeding rate: 90-140 lbs/A.
- Great forage for double cropping
- Utilizes lots of nutrients
- Great for baleage or grazing
- Higher sugars for better fermentation and VFA profile
- More energy than triticale