John Deere Financial
A purchase can also be run on the “regular” John Deere Finance program, which has no minimum and it acts much like a credit card transaction. There is a monthly minimum but this is paid off as you go.
- $1,000 Available on all King’s AgriSeeds products that are included on our price sheet.
- Your King’s dealer will calculate a bill with payment options. with financing or cash discount.
- If you choose financing, your local King’s dealer will need your 10 digit “John-Deere-Financial” number.
- Your King’s dealer will call you back and let you know of rejection or approval.
- Farmer will need a John Deere Financial Multi-Use account and it must be sufficient to cover the seed bill. (Note: A Special Terms limit is required for our Deferred (Grain) Program)
- To increase your limit or apply for a special terms credit limit, call 1-800-356-9033
INTERESTED IN FINANCING?
- Visit The John Deere Financial Page to complete an online application.
- Call King’s at (717) 687-6224 or your dealer and request a finance application or a form to increase your credit limits.
- You can then fax the completed application to 1-800-732-0251 or mail it to them at John Deere Financial, P. O. Box 5328, Madison, WI 55791-9605.
Many more resources are available from the Center for Dairy Excellence! See their Dairy Farm Profitability Resources