MAGNIVA® Platinum USED FOR combines three strains of elite lactic acid bacteria with high activity enzymes to lower pH, reducing dry matter losses and improving nutrient retention for enhanced feedout value. MAGNIVA Platinum combines the patented Lentilactobacillus hilgardii CNCM I-4785 with researchbacked Lactobacillus buchneri NCIMB 40788 to achieve aerobically stable silage in 15 days.
- Silages to be fed as soon as 15 days of storage
- High-moisture corn (HMC), earlage, snaplage
- Silages to be fed during warm temperatures
- Crops exposed to challenging field conditions that can lead to yeast and mold growth
- Baleages and haylages over 35% dry matter (DM)
- Corn silage above 32% DM
- Ensiled crops that will be transported or relocated