A dark green wider leafed, highly digestible forage hybrid for grazing, hay or silage. 360 is slightly taller than 180 at the end of the life cycle but both are dwarf varieties closely related to each other.
- Dwarfing gene increases leaf to stem ratios, improves standability, and adapts to heavier grazing pressure
- Excellent disease resistance package
- Rapid growth and regrowth
- Drought stress tolerant
- Extensive tillering capacity
- Extreme leafiness allows for faster dry-down for hay
- Flexible to various soil pH ranges; handles lower pH acidic soils
- Works well as part of a summer annual mix or in a straight stand for renovating pastures, before a new seeding of perennials.
- BMR background for improved feed intake and digestibility
- Excellent forage producer with superior animal performance, enhanced rates of gain and milk yields per pound of forage produced
- No HCN or risk of prussic acid toxicity or poisoning.
- BMR characteristic reduces plant lignin content versus conventional pearl millet hybrids
- Low lignin content in the stems and leaves results in a highly digestible forage with improved nutritive quality